Brea Junior High School
Brea Olinda Unified School District's Student Online Enrollment allows you to quickly start the process of enrolling a student for school. This process is available for students who have never enrolled and/or attended any school in the Brea Olinda Unified School District.
To enroll your child online, you must have a valid email address to continue. If you do not have one, you will need to create one before getting started. There are many free email services available on the internet.
Information about your student such as contacts, medical and any previous enrollment information will be collected, so please be prepared to answer these questions.
In order to complete the enrollment process, the registering parent/guardian must submit the required ORIGINAL documents listed below to the Brea Junior High School main office by APPOINTMENT ONLY. We are open Monday through Friday, and the appointment times are between 8:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-3:30pm. Please contact Joyce Kwon, Registrar, at email@example.com or call (714) 990-7501 to set up an appointment. After an appointment has been set up, please park in the parking lot on the Brea Blvd side.
- Driver’s License (most current address)
- Utility bill (current month): gas, water, or electric
- Bank Statement (current month)
- Automobile Insurance / Car Registration (current)
- Current Paycheck
- Home Tax Statement (current)
- Escrow papers (can be provided as temporary proof - valid for 30 days)
- Lease Agreement
- Notarized Letter (for non-residents living with BOUSD residents)
[We do not accept credit card, phone bills, cable bills].
- Letter of recommendation
(Email letter to firstname.lastname@example.org from student’s most current Math teacher)
- Report Card/Transcripts (most current)
- Standardized Test Scores (most current)
After receiving all the required documents, you will receive more information about the school and on how to register the student for classes.