- Meet with students one-on-one for any social-emotional, academic, and/or college/career need
- Monitor academic progress of all students
- Small Group support for academic and social-emotional needs
- Classroom and school-wide presentations on a variety of subjects including, but not limited to: Cyber Safety & Digital Citizenship, Emotional Regulation, Kindness, and Xello (College and Career Readiness) Workshops.
- Restorative Circles and Conflict Mediations
- Kindness Comes from the Heart and You Matter Week
- Referrals and assistance for outside support and resources
- Care Solace
Care Solace is a complimentary and confidential care coordination service that can help you quickly find mental health or substance use treatment options matched to your needs regardless of circumstance. If you or a family member are looking for help with mental health or substance use and would like Care Solace to help you find a provider, you may reach them in the following ways:
Call 888-515-0595. Support is available 24/7/365 in any language.
- After Hour Resource Guide : Click Here
- BJH Virtual Wellness Center : Click Here
- Care Solace
- Social Media Resource Guide: (prepared and shared by Brea PD) : Click Here
- Academic Support
- Peer Tutoring: The Brea Junior High National Junior Honor Society offers Peer Tutoring in the BJH Library for any BJH student, Mondays-Thursday from 3-4pm. Please contact your student's assigned counselor if you would like any additional information